We don't do random sampling. Every article produced is tested. No exceptions. We test for module completeness and the polarity of ICs, elec. capacitors, connectors and sockets. We carry out solder joint checks on unsoldered components and riser elements ("tombstone" effect) and much, much more.
Join us – and compete in the first division!
Traceability at module level. In special circumstances, we also offer traceability at the component level.
Unlike an image-based system, as an algorithm-based system, the TR7500QE AOI system of TRI Innovation measures the physical and optical characteristics of modules exactly and precisely. The display of "false calls" (incorrectly reported defects) is thus reduced to a minimum, as components are controlled using clear target data and not "only" by comparison with component images (“good” samples selected by production employees).
The TR7500QE AOI system offers:
- high-performance 3D inspection of solder paste ad modules through the forward-looking combination of 2D + 3D.
- adaptive digital 4-way fringe pattern project
- 3D height range up to 20 mm
- high-speed imaging with CoaXPress
- customer-specific templates for zero defects slippage in all modules
Advantages of an algorithm-based AOI system:
- High degree of accuracy and repeatability of the measurements
- Low number of false calls, even with high volumes
- Exponential reduction in programming costs with increasing operating time
- Use of precisely defined component characteristics for good/bad (pass/fail) differentiation
- Universal usability of unique models in the library for each inspection program
- High degree of flexibility with precisely programmable tolerances for colours, component sizes and solder points
- Precise reproducibility of the component positions