As an integrated services provider, our greatest achievement is mastering everything from a single stranded wire to the most complex system cabling. In a nutshell:
- over 30 years' experience of expertise throughout the industry
- Cables and cable packages/harnesses
- Machine wiring
- On-site assembly and installation
- Just in time or just in sequence delivery
Cutting to length, crimping, stranding, tinning or assembly with a wide range of stranded wire: all-in-one solutions incl. mechanical parts from a single EMS system provider are more cost-effective than maintaining your own design department:
- Process reliability and delivery on schedule
- Flexibility in fixed costs
- Supplier bundling
The Alpha 356 crimping machine made by Komax is a fully-automatic crimper for universal use and with more than 300 different usable crimp contacts and more than 200 available tools.
- Length range: 60mm - 65000mm (2.36in.-213ft.), optionally 30–60mm (1.18in.–2.36in.)
- Length accuracy (repeater): ± (0.2% +1.0mm (0.04in.)
- Stripping lengths: 0.1 - 35mm (0.004in.-1.38in.)
- Stripping lengths with partial removal: 47mm (1.85in.) on side 1, 35mm (1.38in.) on side 2, optionally up to 80mm (3.15in.)
- Cable cross-sections: 0.22 - 6.0mm² (AWG24 - AWG10), optionally from 0.13mm² (AWG26)
- Cost and time-saving high-volume wire harness assembly due to 10-fold speed increase with fully-automatic machines (compared to use of a semi-automatic machine)
- 100% process stability thanks to continuous crimping force monitoring
- Clear specification of the stranded wire to be produced
- Easy and foolproof user interface
- Universal usability due to extensive wire assembly portfolio
Procurement: planning/process planning and sourcing optimisation
Design: requirements planning, incl. layout and standardisation
Manufacturing: signalling and performance cabling, cable modules, complex wiring harnesses, plus prototyping, one-off, multi-variant and repeat production
Quality assurance: certified TQM system = no product leaves manufacturing until a range of inspection systems have guaranteed the soundness of the product's functional capability.
Need things to go a little faster?
Even if the unexpected happens: we offer a 48 h rapid service for your cabling needs with no minimum order – as standard. Simply fill in the online form, have a chat with our technician – and you're done.