What does the damn assembly cost? AI-supported preparation of offers
Lacon at the INDUSTRY.forward EXPO 2021
For three weeks, the INDUSTRY.forward EXPO will deal with the latest industry topics! Participation is free of charge against registration.
Lacon CEO Dr. Hasler will give a virtual lecture. As a tech expert, he has dedicated himself to the subject of "efficient and reliable costing of electronic assemblies". For this he has teamed up with Lacon's cooperation partner Luminovo.“ gewidmet.
Luminovo has developed LumiQuote, an EMS RfQ software with a revolutionary, data-driven approach. Be curious to see what AI can do in the preparation of offers.
Dr. Ralf Hasler says:
AI meets PCB: I'll show you how top European ODMs are making progress with artificial intelligence.
- When? 23.02-11.03.2021, The Lacon Tech-Expert lecture will be available free of charge on 05.03 at 10:00 a.m. via livestream.
- Where? On-line. Register here.
- Who? Leading personalities in industry meet young talent.
- Why? The range of topics at INDUSTRY.forward EXPO 2021 is diverse and offers everything from industrial solutions and industrial automation to electronics and energy. Find out about the latest trends and developments in the electronics industry and bring your knowledge up to date.
It's worth being there!
Determining the material and production costs of electronic assemblies is still a laborious process today, but it is important for a well-founded proposal to be prepared. The use of modern cloud software creates the basis for collaborative networking of different players and automation through AI. This simplifies the process in a playful way and thus creates more freedom to focus on other aspects of order acquisition or customer service.
In the lecture by Dr. Hasler shows the advantages of such an AI and when it makes sense to use it in your company.
The following awaits you in the lecture:
- Top ODM business: Calculation of electronic assemblies (Original Design Manufacturing)
- Feedback in 3-2-1: Preparation of offers in real time with artificial intelligence
- Industrialization of products easier, faster, better
- The use of cloud software, the networking of different players and the use of AI are revolutionizing the offer creation process
- Focus on the essentials of the industrialization of electronic assemblies
What is the INDUSTRY.forward EXPO?
The Industry.forward Expo is a 3-week online event at which makers, decision-makers and thought leaders from the industry are informed about current events in the industry.
The offered mind openers, keynote lectures and tech-expert presentations ensure a high-quality, informative and varied program. Choose your favorite topic from around 100 lectures followed by meet-the-speaker roundtables and make exciting business contacts.
A lecture lasts 20 minutes and offers participants the opportunity to ask questions.