It's here! Now you can read about EMS!
Explaining the EMS world conclusively - That was the goal of the Lacon Group CEO, Dr. Ralf Hasler. For this reason, he created an article for the "Library of Technology" series from SZ Scala-Verlag with the title "EMS - Electronic Manufacturing Services."
Ralf Hasler has succeeded in succinctly summarising a field of activity as complex as the EMS industry. On 95 pages you will find condensed information about the EMS business, helpful expert tips on the industrialisation of products, as well as in-depth knowledge from over 40 years of industry experience.
Are you looking for answers to questions:
- How is the EMS market structured?
- What makes a good EMS company?
- What is the optimal preparation for working with an EMS service provider?
- What needs to be considered when designing circuit boards?
- Which criteria play a role in the cost-optimised production of electronic assemblies?
Then this specialist publication can be a good guide for you.
Mainly designed for specialist buyers and electronics developers, the book is of course also understandable for technically interested readers.
We are happy to send this book free of charge to our suppliers, customers and people who want it. Simply send us an email with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org