Routine medical check-ups can often lengthen the lives of adult patients who consent voluntarily to such screenings. The same is true of electronic modules.
Life-extending strategies based on monitoring
Continuous and proactive health monitoring
- Continuous monitoring for predefined modules
- Component screening in terms of long-term availability
- Recommendations for stockpiling or substitution
- Detailed state reporting
- Completion of continuous monitoring for modules manufactured by Lacon
- Review of the risk profile for each article movement
- Signal triggered by a defined value being exceeded
- Recommendation for bypassing the bottleneck
We work with the Part Search Tool, a product supplied by Siliconexpert Technologies.
Formed in 2000, Siliconexpert offers ultra-high-precision data on over 300 million electronic components used in the global electronics industry.